AirAsia No Monkey Business From RM38
January 21, 2016 | AirAsia | No Comments|
AirAsia’s Week 3 of No Monkey Business promotion offers low all-in-fare starting from as low as RM38 for both domestic and international destinations. Fly with merely RM38 all-in-fare from KLIA2 to Kota Bharu (domestic) or KLIA2 to Singapore (International). Guests also can enjoy more domestic and international deals such as Hat Yai, Surat Thani, Pekan baru and more from RM69 all-in-fare onwards.
Booking Period: 18 January – 24 January 2016
Travel Period: Now – 30 June 2016
Check out some AirAsia low fares details:
- Fly from RM39 all-in-fare: Kuala Lumpur to Kota Bharu, Singapore
- Fly from RM49 all-in-fare: Kuala Lumpur to Alor Setar, Johor Bahru, Penang, Kuala Terengganu
- Fly from RM69 all-in-fare: Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi, Hat Yai
- Fly from RM79 all-in-fare: Kuala Lumpur to Surat Thani
- Fly from RM99 all-in-fare: Kuala Lumpur to Padang, Palembang, Siem Reap, Ho Chi Minh City
- Fly from RM109 all-in-fare: Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh, Pattaya-U-Tapao, Kuching, Sibu
- Fly from RM129 all-in-fare: Kuala Lumpur to Brunei, Bangkok-Don Mueang, Bali, Yogyakarta, Phnom Penh
All the above promo seats are available via online booking at AirAsia.com now.