In order to promote travel and Tourism within the country, Government of Malaysia has a special initiative to give away RM50 Stimulus e-voucher to the first 24,000 Malaysians. Claim your e-voucher to Cuti-Cuti Malaysia soon by updating your Malaysian Identity Card number. You can book flights with your e-voucher from 30 Nov till 13 Dec 2020 & travel from 7 Dec 2020 – 31 Mar 2021.
How to Update your NRIC to Claim the RM50 e-voucher
1.Log in your BIG Member account.
2.Go to My Account – Profile – and click edit at the Travel Document section.
3.Choose Malaysia as an “Issuing Country” & then Update your Malaysian Identity Card number with (-) dashes included & click at the Claim Voucher.
4.The voucher will be sent to your email.
5.Kindly check your email for your Cuti-Cuti Malaysia RM50 Campaign Voucher.
Cuti-Cuti Malaysia RM 50 Stimulus Voucher Campaign Terms & Conditions
- This Cuti-Cuti Malaysia RM 50 Stimulus Voucher Campaign (“Campaign”) is organised by AirAsia Com Travel Sdn Bhd (“AACom, we our, us”) in partnership with the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia (“MOTAC”) which is available for booking within airasia.com (“Website”) that is operated and maintained by us.
- This Campaign allows you to redeem a RM 50 e-voucher (“E-voucher”) to offset your flight purchase on the Website by only updating your National Registration Identity card (“NRIC”) and clicking the “Claim Voucher” icon upon updating your NRIC.
- This Campaign is an initiative by MOTAC and AACom to reinvigorate the national economy through domestic tourism.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are only a distributor of the E-voucher and flights. The flights and/or purchase of ancillary products including but not limited to checked baggage, in-flight meals and hotel related add-ons shall be fulfilled by the relevant airline.
- Campaign Period: Time 14:00 of 30/11/2020 to time 23:59 of 13/12/2020
- Travelling Period: Time 00:01 of 07/12/2020 to time 23:59 of 31/03/2021
- E-voucher Validity Period/ Redemption Period: Time 14:00 of 30/11/2020 to time 23:59 of 13/12/2020
- The Campaign Period, Travelling Period and E-voucher Redemption Period are based on Malaysia timezone (GMT+8).
Specific Terms and Conditions
- You may update your NRIC on the Single-Sign On Profile Page in the Website.
- Once you have updated your NRIC number, you will be able to click a “Claim Voucher” icon next to your NRIC number.
- You will receive an E-voucher code that will be sent to your AirAsia member email address within 24 hours of updating your NRIC number.
- You may then proceed to use the E-voucher code to offset your flight purchase on the payment page on the Website.
- This Campaign is only applicable to Malaysians whose age is 18 years old or above, who have updated their NRIC number.
- This Campaign is available on a first-come, first-serve basis and is subject to availability. Only the first 24,000 pax will be entitled to redeem the E-voucher. Once the number of E-voucher redemption has reached the total limit, we will no longer make the E-voucher available for redemption.
- You can only use the E-voucher to offset your flight purchase on the Website for Malaysia Domestic Flights (“AK Flights”) only.
- If you spend below the amount of the E-voucher on any AK Flights on the Website, you will not be entitled to request for a refund for the balance.
- This Campaign is applicable for one person only per E-voucher.
- The E-voucher is applicable for one-time use only.
Cancellation and Refund
- Unless specifically mentioned at the time of booking and contained in the confirmation of booking, every redemption of E-Voucher, once confirmed is not refundable, transferable or exchangeable.
- In the event, through no fault of you, your flight booking is cancelled, you agree and accept that the only liability of us to you shall be a refund of the amount you paid for the flight booking, together with the value of the E-voucher redeemed by you.
- Such qualifying refund will be released to you in the form of a credit account.
- Save for the foregoing refund policy, you agree, accept and acknowledge that we will not be liable for any further damages, claims or compensation in the event of flight cancellation or flight change by the airline or by you.
- You may refer to the Terms of Carriage on how to initiate your refund process or by visiting support.airasia.com and select “Chat with AVA”.
- In addition to the terms and conditions contained herein, you also acknowledge and accept that, you will be further subjected to any other relevant parties’ terms and conditions.
- This Specific Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials regarding the Campaign. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms in this Specific Terms and Conditions and other provisions or materials, this Specific Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- We reserve the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of the terms and conditions herein and/or withdraw the Campaign, or substitute or replace the Campaign with another product or program of equivalent value from time to time without any prior notice.
- You agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify us from and against all losses (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith), damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other, personal injuries, death, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation), awards and damages that may arise as a result of your purchase from this Campaign.
- This Terms and Conditions is originally written in English. To the extent any translated version of this Terms and Conditions conflicts with the English version, the English version shall prevail and be given full effect.
- This Specific Terms and Conditions are governed by laws of Malaysia and all disputes relating to the Campaign are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Kuala Lumpur.