AirAsia encourages all guests travelling throughout the holiday season to adhere to the below travel advice for a safe and hassle-free journey. Please consider the following conditions before to booking your flight with AirAsia.
- Verify your (and your family’s) eligibility to travel. Please verify if there are any travel limitations or particular requirements for your location, including health documentation and evidence of immunisation. We recommend that you check with the authorities for the most up-to-date information as these criteria are subject to change.
- Ensure you are physically fit to travel.If you are suffering flu-like symptoms, you should cancel your trip arrangements. As a responsible traveller, you are encouraged to complete a Covid-19 self-test before your flight to safeguard your safety and the safety of anyone you may come into touch with during the voyage.
- AirAsia strongly recommends self-check-in via the airasia Super App to reduce personal touch and airport congestion.You can effortlessly self-check in as early as 14 days before to your flight and use the e-Boarding Pass to board.
- Only visitors with impaired mobility, those travelling with a newborn (under 24 months of age), and young guests travelling alone will be eligible for counter check-in.
- Arrive to the airport early. Guests are encouraged to arrive early than their specified departure time to ensure sufficient time for all relevant procedures.
- Utilize contactless kiosks at the airport to print baggage tags and drop off your bags independently.If you have bags to check in, be sure to pre-book them online at the time of booking or up to four hours before your departure for the best savings.Scan the QR code on your e-Boarding Pass at the self-service check-in kiosk to print your luggage tags, then continue to the self-service baggage drop stations to load your bags.
- Put on a face mask before to, during, and following the flight.The standard 3-ply mask will enough, or you may choose to double-mask for increased protection. Masks with a valve that is open are not permitted on AirAsia flights.
For guests whose flights have been altered or rescheduled:
Easily reschedule your flight for FREE at any time. Sign in to your account on airasia.com, click My Booking, then choose the impacted flight and click Modify. If you alter your flight once within one month of your original departure date, the change is free.
Book your promo seats via online booking now